Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dragon*Con 2010 - Monday

Dead Dog Day. We were up and had the room completely packed by 9:30a. I went ahead and called for luggage assistance expecting a 1 ½ hr wait – that would get us checked out by 11a. Much to my surprise, there was no wait and they would be up in 10 minutes. I left Darrell with the luggage and ran over to get the car. By the time, I made it back to the Marriott, Darrell and the luggage were waiting for me. We packed up the car and went back to the parking deck. It was nice to meander around the Monday morning dregs and not have to stress about moving the luggage down. Darrell and I took one more walk through the Exhibitors Hall’s and the Dealer’s Room. I got to say good bye to my Kindra, Conner and Paul and then we were outta there. I never make it past noon at D*C on Monday. I am ready to go home. I’m tired.

The rest of my afternoon consisted of unpacking intermingled with long naps.

The next adventure, Disney!!!!!

I leave you with some random D*C pictures taken throughout the weekend…

No comments: