Friday, July 18, 2008

CREW ANNOUNCEMENT: Tybee Island Pirate Festival 2008

Finally, the Black Bunny Crew will be able to make it! This is the first year that our Halloween Disney trip didn't fall at the same time as the Pirate Festival!

With that being said, the really good news is, thanks to our Bo'sun, we have a (practically) free beach house on Butler Street (1 block from the beach and 3 blocks from the pier) for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We would be responsible for the cleaning fee - $100.00. The house has 5 beds. I know 2 are kings and there are a couple of doubles and then there is the floor space.

So, now I need to know who is in and who is out. I want to make sure there is a good turnout for the Black Bunny so let me know as soon as possible if you can / want to make it!

The plan is to walk in the Pirate Parade and generally drink, wench and carouse the whole weekend. I'll let you know more about that as I find out.

Your Captain!
(Who is lovin' her Bo'sun right now!)

1 comment:

Vermithrax said...

I'm stepping up to navigate this adventure. I'm in cap'n!

Bosun