Wednesday, July 22, 2009

'Vampire Diaries' crew to film on square Thursday, Friday

The "Vampire Diaries" crew will be filming on the square from 4 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday. There will be cameras, equipment and vehicles on the sidewalks, curbside and streets around the square, and the crew will be holding traffic intermittently for filming. There will also be temporary road closures on both days of filming. If you have questions or concerns about settings for shoots, call the locations office at 770-987-0666 (Please note this number is not for casting inquiries).

Click here for the full article from the Covington News.

5 comments:

Leigh-Anne said...

Are you gonna check it out? I'm thinking about going by on Thursday just to see what's going on.

Annabella said...

I know they were out last week. Haven't heard about this week. Are they going to be back on the square? I took a few set photos last Friday. I wasn't able to stay for the actual filming. I am definately up for an evening of stalking the Vampire Diaries :)

Leigh-Anne said...

Maybe I should start looking at the dates of your posts. Sorry ... blonde moment. The Citizen article said that they'll be back in early August, so we'll have to keep an eye out. :)

Unknown said...

Hi! I am planning a trip for France in November and I would really enjoy watching them film if at all possible! Any idea how I might get the shooting schedule for November??

Annabella said...

Charlotte. I don't currently have one but let me ask around. I knew someone doing set security. I'll see what I can find out for you!